Friday 20 April 2012

Welcome to my World

"My world is one of creaking empires, of dancers and circuses, of a time where fashions and eras merge into something that is mine.
It’s all about the atmosphere; my pictures are catalysts for your own flights of fancy. I’ve said before that I know many of my ‘subjects’ very well… but I can never know everything. I draw my work with a digital ‘tablet’ and ‘pen’. The images are then printed using archival papers and inks.
Each print is produced in an edition of 10."

















'Mrs Lyle in the Winter Garden', digital painting, by Kevin Low.

If you want to know more about this special world, and watch the extraordinary creative process in action, come along to the gallery tomorrow (Saturday) between 12.00 and 5.00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment