Sunday 1 April 2012

The Boys are (almost) Back in Town.

Hello everyone

So at the gorgeous Cathy Campbell exhibition gently winds to an end, and the familiar pangs of anxiety creep in at the thought of taking the paintings down, I am much comforted by the knowledge that the next month will see Union Gallery host the works of 2 inspirational talents.
Ladies and gentlemen.....introducing: "The Boys!"













The month of April will see 2 extraordinary worlds collide in the form of artists Stewart Bremner and Kevin Low and I for one am very excited.













Now, I am well known for my cack-handed skills with the camera, bit in this photo I have excelled myself by managing to snap the only section of artist Kevin Low's portfolio......or perhaps it's a deliberate ploy to get you to come along and see his work for real. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.
And here is the other half in this spectacular show, who some of you regular gallery goers will recognise:













The wonderful Stewart Bremner who, as I think this photo shows, is feeling the strain of working like a demon on the the Worlds Apart exhibition. A bow to you both gentlemen. The fruits of your labour are looking fantastic and will be ready for all to see on Thursday 5th.
You'd be an April Fool to miss out on this one!
Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment