Wednesday 26 June 2013

Up The Garden Path: A Couple of Gnomes!

Hello everyone

You might have noticed we don't get out much, so with the improved weather and lighter nights we have been making a conscious effort to make the most of it.
Imagine my delight to discover that every year, on the summer solstice of June 21st, The Edinburgh Botanic Gardens is open until 10.30pm!! With free entry to the glass houses and aquarium. Yippee!!

I have lived in Edinburgh for 18 years and only just discovered this.


















Happy Camper 1.....



















Happy Camper 2......













My all time favourite glass house. I was tempted to leap frog!



















Leaving you with this toe-cringing photo of myself looking shockingly like a crazed garden gnome!

Speak soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment