Tuesday 15 June 2010

PPPPPARTY!


Hello everyone

And a big welcome to our latest follower. We shall endeavour to entertain and amaze you at all times :)

So last week saw Union Gallery reach it's 1st Birthday. How time flys when you are enjoying yourself!
Unfortunately we were a tad too busy last week to celebrate, however that will change this Thursday evening from 7pm, so come along if you fancy a bit of a knees up. Not to be out done by the Queen, I have decided that I too can have a couple of birthdays. I am really looking forward to having all the brilliant artists that exhibit here for a party. Coverage will follow.














A tasty birthday treat from our fabulous neighbours at Treacle Bar next door.
Going to leave you with this:



















Yes, I know. Some of you will be bored to death at me raving about my lucky find. Tough! I just want to say one last time that this is a REAL 4 leaf clover that I managed to find amongst a sea of flesh in Iverleith Park a couple of weeks back. I have decided that it's new home will be in Union Gallery and it will hopefully pass a bit of luck onto anyone who visits. It lives in the main gallery space and I am offering up a bottle of bubbles to the eagle eyes who spot it first!
Sunday will see me attending a red carpet affair hosted by Sir Sean Connery....it's his birthday too. I am sure he will be needing an original work of art to mark the occassion. Again, coverage to follow.
Speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment