Wednesday 27 October 2010

Autumn Watch II

Howdy partners!

So Autumn has well and truly taken hold and with today being a particularly windy day here in Edinburgh, I have enjoyed watching all the golden leaves dancing along the pavements and footpaths.

If you need an inspirational fix this week, I highly recommend you come in and see "Landmarks II"....it's the last week and I believe this to be one of our most beautiful exhibitions to date.

Here is a little tempter:
















"Seilebost Rain" by Beth Robertson Fiddes.
This is a really special piece, again there's some collage work that you can't pick out from this jpeg. You have to see the real thing to appreciate it fully.

More comings and goings at Union Gallery of late:














A working lunch. All round creative giant Stewart Bremner (paintings, photography, websites and videos!) pops in to coach me on how to make a beetroot curry.....I have specific instructions. Surely even I cannot mess this up?!
Leaving you with this:

















Yes, it's scary season again so if you visit the gallery over the weekend we shall be offering some pretty terrifying treats. That's right partners...my very own home baking!!!

Speak soon

1 comment: