Monday 11 October 2010

Comings & Goings

Hello everyone

Pretty busy here in Galleria Del Fuego so I haven't had much time to compose anything intellegent about the current exhibition, Landmarks II. Suffice it to say its stunning and you should get in here for a look!

For now I'm just going to post a few images of the comings and goings in and around the gallery of late. Enjoy.



















Congratulations to artist Laura Homoky who is expecting her second child. Glamerous as ever, she is now sporting a mini bump :)


















Union Gallery hound, Tommy, oversees proceedings as we hang the Landmarks II show.















The other Union Gallery hound, Harry....being rather less helpfull.















Like a child on Christmas morning....I couldn't wait to unpack the top notch work of brillaint landscape painter Hazel Cashmore.
Jamie McGrigor MSP, like many others, is suitably impressed by the skills of artist Beth Robertson Fiddes.
A confident, conservative point Jamie.  (And you still owe me a fag!).

The time has come to ackowledge the efforts of gallery supporter Stewart Reid. Mr & Mrs Reid have attended every one of the gallery's openings and their enthusiasm has not gone unnoticed. I feel really honoured and chuffed that every month they come to visit us and see the new work. THANK YOU x
A recent gallery visitor told me he thought I looked like Tracey Emin. Naturally I protested, however looking at this photo I'm not so sure!!
Leaving you with this

Thank you to the kind soul who posted this through my letter box. I thought you might like to know that I have named my new chesnut friend Bert.

Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment